Share Your Work
Do you enjoy interior design or DIY projects? Are you a professional in the home and building industry? Do you have some tips for beginners? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we’d love it if you could share your work by writing for us!
In the world of social media, it may be difficult for people to notice your work. One of the quickest and easiest ways to gain exposure is to have your work published! All you have to do is take a trip over to our contact page where you can submit 2-3 writing samples and a few ideas for article topics.
If you need some inspiration, or want to get an idea of our style, then read some of our articles!
Here are a few guidelines to share your work:
- Our audience includes homeowners, renters, and skilled professionals in the construction industry. Make sure to tailor your work to our audience, or it won’t be accepted.
- Articles should be at least 800 words. We are looking for quality content that helps our readers.
- We do not accept articles that are obviously written solely for SEO purposes. Avoid spammy links and anchor text, keyword stuffing, and “fluff”!
- Do not submit work you have already published elsewhere.
- We reserve the right to make edits to your work.
Sound good? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!